Sunday 17 August 2014

AAA Cards Game 16 - INSPIRE

This week at AAA Cards we're hoping to inspire you with a card to CASE.  And it's my turn to design the card for you all to CASE - so EXciting!

I thought for quite a while about how to design my card. I wanted it to be something that is typical of me, but not too predictable. I know you're all expecting purple!

http://www.aaacards.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/16-inspire-casing-jane-taylor.html

Then I had the lightbulb moment and plumped for my favourite circle stack in another go to colour choice - red, mustard and aqua.


The stack was mounted onto a mustard die cut rectangle and then onto the base card. I'm totally in love with the font on this Clearly Besotted sentiment.

And here's my card:



Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Say It In Style
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Dies: Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles; Spellbinders, classic scalloped circles small
Punch: Woodware circles; Martha Stewart, butterfly
Embellishmants: button & twine from my stash

I hope you like my card and are INSPIRED to create your own version.  I always enjoy looking at all your blogs to see how you've interpreted the challenge, but this week is going to be really special for me! Can't Wait!

Thanks for looking today.

Jane
 ***

3 comments:

  1. Jane, I had so much fun casing your great design and will return to it for future cards! Thank you for sharing your creativity to inspire us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love that color combo, thanks for such a fun card to use as inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.