Tuesday 26 August 2014

Tuesday Talk

At last I've found a few moments to scrap! The grandchildren have gone home and left me with so many photos to sort through and print. There will be some enjoyable afternoons at my my craft table to look forward to now.

Today's page is for the challenge at The Memory Nest and is the first traditional page I've made in a while. With so many photos I'm planning to have several Project Life pages interspersed with some traditional pages in my 2014 album.

http://thememorynest.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/make-it-monday-no-23.html 

I'm loving these photos of the three boys resting a while after a dose of shopping - you know what men are like, 5 minutes in a shop and they think it should all be done!


I also love the traditional deckchairs they're sitting in and remembering the banter between them to get the seat set just right without the whole thing collapsing.

A closer look at my journalling.



Supplies:
Papers: Bazzill Basics plain cardstock; AC, chap, October Afternoon, Make it Merry
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Journal It; Uniko studio, Strike a Pose
Inks: Memento, Paris dusk
Die: Clearly Besotted, Journal It
Punch: Martha Stewart, daisy; Woodware, circle
Alphas: Bella Blvd, sophisticates; Websters, storytellers
Embellishments: Scrap 365, wooden shapes 

So happy you found time to visit my blog.

Jane
 ***


4 comments:

  1. Great layout Jane. And such a funny memory to scrapbook. Thanks for joining us at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. I like how you used 2 pictures and the pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout

    Thanks for playing along at the memory nest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun page! Love the decorative half circles and such fun pics! Thank you for playing along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.