Sunday, 25 August 2013

Sunday Slot 1

Couldn't resist the challenge at Less is More this week - using washi tape.  I love washi tape and my box is quite full, still room for more though, especially as I never seem to have just the right colour or pattern!

I absolutely adore this card by Chrissie Stokes using home-made washi.  The colours and stamps are just so perfect and the instructions for making washi don't seem too difficult - might well have a go.  But not in time for my card.  I had some under used Christmas washi, so went down that route.  So quick and simple to make, which is always a bonus for Christmas cards.


Supplies:
All from my stash

Thanks for looking.

Jane 

2 comments:

  1. This looks great Jane. I'm glad you liked my card too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card... Love how you used the washi. Thanks for joining us
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.