My card today is for the CAS challenge and caused me a lot of grief while I was making it. Well actually my final card came together quickly, but the process of getting there was slow and involved the bin once or twice. I just couldn't get my head around the very angular design, so I put on my scrapbook head and thought about how I would tackle it if it was a page and then applied my make it smaller logic.
I mounted my mini shapes onto an embossed strip then outlined either side of this strip using my embossing board and stylo.
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Flower Power #2 & #3, Background Builders Flower Power
Inks: Versa Color, 17 violet, 42 lime
Embossing: Cuttlebug, Swiss dots
I've also made really good progress with my patchwork over the week-end and will post a couple of photos later today.
Thanks for looking.