Sunday 21 September 2014

AAA Cards Game 21 - CREATE

So this week at AAA Cards we're asking you to CREATE with fussy cuts.

 http://www.aaacards.blogspot.co.uk/

It almost seems a mismatch fussy and CAS in the same challenge. But after a bit of experimenting it appears it is possible and this is what I came up with.


I stamped the image five times, once onto a diecut rectangle of card, once onto the base card and then onto three patterned papers.  I then fussy cut the flower heads and arranged them onto the rectangle - I played around a bit to get the papers placed before sticking them down.


A simple sentiment stamped onto a die cut banner and my card was complete. And definitely still CAS!

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts, Delicate Blossoms; Clearly Besotted, Say It In Style
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Papers: Melissa Frances, Kitschy Kitchen
Pens: Promarker, marsh green
Dies: Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles; Clearly Besotted, Tag Along

So now it's over to you. Looking forward to seeing how you interpret fussy cuts with CAS.

Thanks so much for your visit to my blog today!

Jane
 *** 

11 comments:

  1. This is some serious fussy cutting! I can never get stems - I seem to always cut them apart :) -- Lovely CAS card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your hands must have hurt after that card! And it's beautiful! Incredible fussy cutting. I love the card enlarged, where I can see those flowers and their interesting design. Well done, sweetie! Big hugs, Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your hands must have hurt after that card! And it's beautiful! Incredible fussy cutting. I love the card enlarged, where I can see those flowers and their interesting design. Well done, sweetie! Big hugs, Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, I love your card so much that I copied yours very closely. I did not upload that one out of respect for your talents. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautifully done Jane! Just perfect!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooowww Jane....I just can not speak...I wanna say...lovely....love how you cut that flower and the paper piecing flower looks cool...I love this stamp I think it is hero arts right...(my friend in the USA ever send me the stamping paper with this image and I really love this Image...I even ever won a challenge with that stamping paper from my friend I mean with this Image cause this is tall and so lovely to coloring too...) and your idea with that paper piecing is lovely Jane..I love this card and I love your CAS card I think I want to CASE ing this card...I will tell you if I do...love love love and I will try to join the challenge at AAA (how many times can I join Jane...may I join more than one time?) thanks if you have time to answer me..ops I wrote to much..hope it can send to your comment place LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers are some of my absolute favs! Work to cut out but worth it, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning CAS. You are a master. Just love your cards. They always seem "just right."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really like your paper pieced flowers...Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.