Friday 5 September 2014

Friday Focus

I've found a new, well it is to me, challenge to enter this week.  And it really appeals now that I've decided I'm definitely in the CAS camp - Crazy for CAS.

http://micassucas.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-52-sketch.html 

Such a gorgeous sketch and all the DT cards are so good - inspiration by the bucketful!

And here's what I came up with.  


Such a long time since I've stamped and coloured an image I'd almost forgotten what a relaxing pleasure it is. Well this little baby card came together in no time at all and I really think I need to do another in pink or maybe aqua or soft green or ....

Here's a closer look at the  cute teddy stamp which I mounted onto pads before attaching to the card base.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Sweet Baby
Ink: Memento, rich cocoa; SU, soft sky
Pens: Flexmarkers, sea mist, pebble blue
Die: Lil'inker stitched mats rectangles

Thanks for looking today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow for the first Unscripted Sketches challenge.

Jane
 ***
PS Just heard the news - Beverley from Uniko Studio has had her twin boys!  Huge congratulations and good wishes go to them all. And I'm dedicating today's post and card to them.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jane, isn't this little bear just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful creation, thank you for your kind wishes, congratulations and dedicating the card to us :) Hugs Bev, Josh & Ben x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is really to cute love it. Thanks for joining us over at Crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.