Monday 8 September 2014

Monday Moments 2

My next card has the most delicious colour combination from Color Throwdown and uses the cue word from CASology.

http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/color-throwdown-308_3.html       http://casology.blogspot.ca/2014/09/week-111-under.html

I'm so loving the clean simplicity of these Lawn Fawn stamps and in case you're wondering the UNDER is the bird flying under the balloons - ok fairly obvious but just thought I'd underline my thinking.


I started by die cutting a square of card and stamping my little scene onto it.  The font used for the sentiment is so pretty.  I stamped one of the balloon strings and then hand drew the other two - mine are the wobbly ones.


To finish off I added just a little polka dot frame to the bottom left corner before mounting it onto the card with pads.

A simple little card that I really enjoyed making - and none ended up in the bin!

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Fly Free, Hello Sunshine, Trim the Tree
Inks: SU, daffodil delight, melon mambo, pumpkin pie; Memento, tuxedo black
Die: Spellbinders, classic square large
 
Well that's me done for today.  Thanks so much for dropping by.

Jane
 ***

6 comments:

  1. So sweet and yes... those awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the adorable stamps you used and you have used the CTD colors to perfection!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Jane! I love that you left the bird uncoloured and let the balloons really pop! (No pun intended! LOL!) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Jane, how cute is this?! I love the pop of color the balloons provide...such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweetness Jane!! Thanks for joining us at CASology!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely CAS crafting with us at CASology for the 'under' challenge, Hazel, Guest Designer x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.