Thursday 11 September 2014

Thursday Thoughts

This week at Less is More the colour theme is chocolate and mint.  Well for me that definitely means food and the first thing that popped into my head was ice cream. So that's what I went with and combined it with a layout from Sketch Saturday.


We'd love you to display our banner                               
CHOCOLATE MINT

http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/week-326-lizys-dt-week.html 

I pretty much interpreted the sketch literally and started by die cutting a stitched rectangle before stamping the ice cream straight into it.


I used a sentiment from the same stamp set, but die cut the happy to add a little dimension. And ice cream does make me happy!






Supplies:

Stamps: Clearly Besotted, So Sweet
Inks: SU, pistachio pudding; Memento, rich cocoa
Dies: Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles; Clearly Besotted, happy

Thanks for your visit today, I do appreciate it!

Jane
 *** 

6 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the ice cream - fits the challenge perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy Jane, glad someone else thought ice-cream too.
    I could just fancy some ice-cream - NO I MUSTN'T RAID THE FRIDGE SO LATE!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic CAS design, Jane! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum Jane!
    Super card and these colours work well for it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image. Love that happy!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.