Thursday 10 December 2015

CAS Colours & Sketches #154

The last CAS Colours & Sketches challenge for 2015 starts today. We'd like you to pick a favourite sketch from a previous 2015 challenge and use it to create a Christmas card.

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2015/12/christmas-sketch-challenge-154.html

My choice is from Challenge #145, a fairly recent sketch which I really loved working with.


As with my orignal card I hand drew the circles using a circular die and gel pen. I decided to repeat the circles by making my tags circular too.


I added a die cut snowfalkes into the mix and covered the top tag with a generous amount of wink of stella and glossy accents. It's all very blingy and sparkly in real life.


I'm loving how the glossy accents makes little bubbles as well as adding so much shine.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Labeled Christmas, Stunning Snowflakes
Inks: SU, tempting turquoise, coastal cabanna
Died: Die'sire, snowfalkes; Spellbinders, standard circles small
Embellishments: Sakura gelly roll turquoise; Wink of Stella,; Glossy Accents; sparkle paper & twine from my stash

It's been great popping over to all your blogs and watching your cards appear in the CAS Colours & Sketches gallery over the year. Hope to see you all back in the New Year for another fabulous year of colours and sketches.

Thanks for your time today, I appreciate your visit and hope I may have inspired you a little.

Sending you Christmas sparkle.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Those shades of blue seem to be perfectly fitting for snowflakes. It's a fantastic monochromatic take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.