Thursday 3 December 2015

CAS Colours & Sketches #153

The first December challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches begins today. And we'd like you to pick a previous 2015 colour challenge and make a Christmas card.

 http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2015/12/christmas-colours-challenge-153.html


As you can see I chose Challenge #107 because I thought it would be easy to use for a Christmas card.

 

I had some cherry cobbler cardstock and basic black card in my stash and then matched the red and beige colours to my promarkers. My cute little mouse image is from Digi Stamp Boutique and I love how she looks - has to be a she because of the bow, right? Oh yes, and she's called Milly.


While I was placing the die cut circles I had this idea to have them off the edge of the card - a sort of more contemporary take to balance the traditional colours.



Supplies:
Stamps: Digi Stamp Boutique, Christmas Milly; Uniko, Simply Said Christmas
Promarkers: crimson, sandstone, caramel
Dies: Lawn Fawn, large stitched circle stackables; Spellbinders, standard circles small; Clearly Besotted, Tag Along
Card: SU, cherry cobbler

I'm wondering which colour challenge you'll plump for, so much choice there has to be one that speaks to you! Looking forward to seeing your creations at CAS Colours & Sketches.

Thanks for dropping by today, it's been wonderful to have you visit.

Sending you Christmas sparkle!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. So cute and festive :) Love your colour choice & I'm looking forward to playing along at CC&S this week :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Jane ... your caroling little mouse is so beautfully coloured ... and so sweet! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fabulous job coloring this adorable little mousie! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly CAS card Jane! The mouse is so cute and your coloring is so well done.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.