Thursday 10 November 2016

CAS Colours & Sketches #199

Hi! I'm here today to share my DT card for CAS Colours & Sketches.  And this week it's a sketch designed by Patricia.

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2016/11/challenge-199-sketch.html

What do you think of this one? Pretty easy going isn't it? And as I'm now in full Christmas mode with the Let's December Daily blog having woken up, it just had to be christmas of course!


I used a Tim Holtz mini stencil to get that fair isle knitted look for the background of the top panel - I was thinking tasteful Christmas jumpers - if there is such a thing. I then added all the pops of red.


Just for fun I replaced the dot of the 'i' with an enamel dot - of course it had nothing to do with the die cut dot disappearing down the back of my craft table!

Supplies:
Ink: SU, crumb cake
Stencil: Tim Holtz, mini set 18
Die: Clearly Besotted, Merry Christmas
Embellishments: Doodlebug Sprinkles, ladybug asst.

Over to you now. Will you be tempted to break out those Christmas supplies or are you a Christmas is for December supporter? Whichever you'll enjoy seeing the CC&S DT cards, pop over and take a peek - here.

And how about checking out the Let's December Daily blog too? Find it here.

Thanks for looking today, your visit has been greatly appreciated.  And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! The soft sweater design is beautiful; and I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Fair isle BG and the soft muted brown against the POP of red. The enamel dots add the perfect finishing touch. FAB. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the white/red/kraft color combo - it feels warm and cozy, just like the Fair Isle background! LOL about your remark about Christmas jumpers (or sweaters, as we call them here)!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.