Monday 14 November 2016

The Memory Nest - Make It Monday Challenge #76

The second November challenge starts today at The Memory Nest. And it's a real lightbulb moment type of sketch!


My page is really funny and very cute and all about my grandson's lightbulb moment with my husband's spectacles.


Don't you just love this paper? And hey I know they're sunglasses, but it still seemed perfect for this page. And I lucked out with that camera sticker which replaced the bulb from the sketch.


These two photos are not the best, the sun was streaming through the window and I needed to be really quick before the moment was lost, but it was just too precious to ignore.


I had great fun adding in some words, stickers, washi tape and enamel dots to link the three elements from the sketch.


Supplies:
Papers: AC, Oh Happy Life; scraps from my stash
Stickers: MAMBI sticks; MME, now & then; Cosmo Cricket, tiny text
Embellishments: Dodlebug Sprinkles, blue jean asst.; SU washi, Candy Cane Lane

Maybe you have some fun photos that are not so perfect but tell an endearing story? Remeber it's the story that's important and get on and use them like I did.

The Memory Nest DT have also made pages to inspire you to play along - check them out here. Remember you can use the sketch for a card if that's more your thing.

Are you thinking about making an album to tell your December story this year? Then you need to check out this blog - Let's December Daily - loads and loads of fabulous ideas!

Thanks for your time today, your visit has made my day. And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! love that expression on his face! I hate when photos aren't the greatest quality but that doesn't mean they don't deserve to be scrapped! Congrats to you for knowing this and creating a layout w/ these photos; photos to be treasured for sure! Love that camera embellishment in place of the light bulb!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.