Sunday 27 November 2016

Let's December Daily

http://letsdecemberdaily.blogspot.com/2016/11/janes-page-preparations.html
I'm up on the Let's December Daily blog again today sharing the last of my album preparations before it all starts in earnest. Eeek! Only 3 days to go!

Here's a little peek of what you can see over there:


Hope you'll hop over and join me! Here's the link - Let's December Daily

As part of my December album I'm challenging myself to take a photo each day of Advent. I'll be sharing my pics on instagram using #janesadventchallenge and would love you to join me. it'll be great fun counting down the days to Christmas together. Here's the challenge:



Thanks for your time today. And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.