Tuesday 14 February 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches - #210

This is my second week hosting over at CAS Colours & Sketches and I've created this sketch which i hope you'll enjoy using.

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2017/02/challenge-210-sketch.html

Here's my card:


I chose some very not like me colours for this card, hoping for some sunshine and warm days I think! I started by masking off the vertical strip and using a stencil. I then stamped the flower heads and die cut a line of crosses to link them up.


The additon of enamel dots to the flower centres and a sentiment finished off my card.

Supplies:
Stamps: SU, Blooms & Wishes
Inks: SU, peekaboo peach, calypso coral, so saffron; Memento, tuxedo black
Dies: MFT Die-namics, basic stitched lines
Stencil: TCW, mini tiny circles
Embellishments: SU, enamel dots, peekaboo peach

Will you be joining in with this challenge? I really hope so! Go check out the rest of the CC&S DT cards here, remember to keep CAS and get linking up.

Thanks for your time today, I really appreciate your visit to my blog.  And keep crafting!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Love your card design, Jane! The die cut crosses are subtle, yet so pretty. Love your warm colors, too! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS and cheery card Jane. The colours you've used are so happy and I love the detail of the stitched line, very inspiring. Thanks for an awesome sketch. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, mostly def CAS. Great die to use a die to cut the crosses through the flowers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Jane! When I first saw this I thought it was pattern paper and die cuts! Amazing work! I love the little cross-stitch detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is sooo pretty. Going to try and play along with the CAS sketch too.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the stencil and those embossed die crosses are such a clever idea to work in with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the subtleness of the cross-stitch die cut mixed with the pretty posies.
    Your card seems to have brought the warm weather to my area... the last few days we've had high temperatures around 65-70°F, which is unusual for us in February!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.