Tuesday 21 February 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches - #211

Another trio of colours for you at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Pretty and with a hint of Spring just around the corner was what I was hoping for when I chose them.

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2017/02/challenge-211-colours.html

So, of course, my card had to have some flowers!


I'm still a bit smitten with this over large sentiment stamp from Stampin Up, love the brush stroke font! And as often happens in card making there are some threes involved too - three words, three flowers, three colours, three enamel dots - so lovely and tidy.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU, Botanicals For You, Blooms & Wishes
Inks: SU, peekaboo peach, watermelon wonder; Memto, tuxedo black
Cardstock: SU, cucumner crush
Embellishments: SU, cucumber crush enamel dots

How will you see these colours? Always amazing to see the variety of cards you all come up with given that we all started out from the same inspiration point.  Go see what the rest of the CC&S DT have imagined here.

Huge thanks for visiting my blog today, I'm always thrilled to see you.  and keep crafting!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. I love the striking sentiment and how you've balanced the colours so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the large sentiment and the flowers set it off really well. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, I loved this card when I saw it. That sentiment really is a great focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS perfection. Love this sentiment and I love how you have accented it and used the colours. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane, I really had fun with this color combo - Thanks! Your card is wonderful! I love the large sentiment and the green mat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your big bold sentiment, Jane and lovely use of the colours. Beautiful CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the font of the sentiment it is so striking!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.