Tuesday 28 February 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches - #212

Tha last Februaty challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches begins today. It's also my last stint as hostess for the time being and I've a fairly classic and easy to use sketch to finish up with.

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2017/02/challenge-212-sketch.html

I really already had this card in my head before I even started designing the sketch, so all I had to do was decide on the colours.


I used the Stampin Up pens to add the yellow to the centre of the flower and then carefully inked round it with the pink. I really like the randomness this gives and the way the colours merge a bit, particularly with repeated stampings using the misti.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Beautiful Blooms I, All Occasion Sentiments #1
Inks: SU, sweet sugarplum, daffodil delight, old olive; Memento, tuxedo black
Dies: uniko, Beautiful Blooms I 

I'm hoping you've got time to go check out the rest of the CC&S DT cards and our super Guest Designer Marsha too. Find them all here.

Delighted to have had your company here on my blog today, thanks so much.  And keep crafting! 


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Jane, I love your large flower. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - I love how you were able to blend the yellow and pink tones together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and fun sketch, Jane! You were an awesome host this past month! I love my Misti, too!! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jane and loving the two tone bloom, this set lends itself wonderfully to the sketch (which I love BTW). Thank you for a wonderful showcase of Uniko too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Jane! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.