Saturday, 18 March 2017

Addicted to CAS - Guest Designer

I'm delighted to be here today with a card I've made as Guest Designer at Addicted to CAS.  How mega brilliant is that!



Here's the code word:

http://addictedtocas.blogspot.co.uk/

And here's my card:


I used a stencil to create some waves to represent the sea and then masked it off and stamped the sunshine. The beach hut - so very British - was stamped, in the same inks as the waves and sun, onto a piece of scrap card and then cut with its matching die.


I finished off by adding a red flag and a simple sentiment.

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, On The Berach; SU, Kinda Eclectic
Inks: Ranger distress, blueprint sketch; SU, daffodil delight & real red
Die: Clearly Besotted, On The Beach
Stencil: Memory Box, Texture Wave 

I've so enjoyed this ATCAS theme and the honour of being their Guest Designer, can't say a big enough thank you! Don't forget to check out what the regular DT at ATCAS have created to inspire you - here.

Thanks for your time today, it's been great having you visit my blog.  And keep craftiung!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH! You've outdone yourself this time. Fabulous for certain....& congrats on the GD spot. Well deserved Jane :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I rent that little beach house for a while? Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane,
    My apologies for the bad link earlier...I have just corrected it :)
    I really LOVE your card! Beautiful stenciling, and I love your blue and white striped beach hut! Such a fabulous design, and perfect for the code word!
    Thank you again for being our Guest Designer for this challenge! I really enjoyed working with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the contemporary style and limited colour palette....CAS perfection x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jane, I was just updating my challenge file and I saw your ATCAS Seaside card. I just could not love it more. I love the stenciled sea and the sun coming from the water, and that little bungalow. FANTASTIC!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is a perfect take of the codeword, it is Beautiful :)

    Thank you for being our Guest Designer at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful take on the Seaside theme! Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer at Addicted to CAS this week. x Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.