Tuesday 21 March 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches - #215

I'm here today to share my DT card for the new colour challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches.

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2017/03/challenge-215-colours.html

I don't know why but the idea of a dream catcher is just so appealing to me, so when I saw this new release from Reverse Confetti it sort of raced into my shopping cart!

 

I started my card by stamping the dream catcher and the matching sentiment and then did a bit of masking to ink up some stripes of colour for it all to hang from.


I then used stampin' write pens in the same colours to add deeper shades to the heart and feathers. I even found a piece of matching cardstock to use as a partial mat.

Supplies:
Stamps:Reverse Confetti, Boho Vibes
Inks: SU, so saffron, pacific point, old olive 

These colours look so gorgeous together, great choice by Patricia the CC&S March hostess. Want to see how the rest of the DT used them? Well follow this link to the main blog and be inspired!

Massive thanks winging your way, it's always a pleasure to have you visit my blog.  And keep crafting! 

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I really love this image, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the layout of your card and the dreamy wash of colours behind the image. Beautifully done Jane. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you used these colors, Jane! Those sponged stripes are a fabulous background for your dream catcher! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to "hang" the dream catcher on those lovely sponged stripes. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how the sponged stripes are the lighter tones of the colors of the feathers. Looks like you and I were on a similar wavelength for matting the focal panels of our cards this week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane, I just love how you've used the colours, those dreamy stripes are just perfect with the dreamcatcher and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.