Tuesday 28 March 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches - #216

The final challenge for March begins today at CAS Colours & Sketches. And it's another super sketch.
http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2017/03/challenge-216-sketch.html

I went for some bold vibrant colours for my card and used ink directly from the pad.


I inked up the colours onto watercolour card to get that lovely grainy texture and then stamped the flowers directly on top.


I matted the panel in two of the ink colours and added a sentiment banner to finish it all off.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Pure Florals Cosmos
                            PFCosmosPP

Inks: Ranger distress, picked raspberry, mustard seed, spiced marmalade; Memento, tuxedo black

There's so much more inspiration to be had over at the CC&S blog, so go check out the rest of the DT creations.Hope to see you playing along soon.

Thanks for looking today, your visit is really important to me.  And keep crafting!

post signature

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colors and your simple technique, Jane! This card is just gorgeous!! I am going to have to try this for myself!! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, this is gorgeous! I LOVE the bold colours and the fabulous texture showing through the inks. So so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just fab - love those bright sherbet colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, Jane! I love the bold/bright colors and your DTP technique is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As soon as I saw your card I was amazed by the gorgeous bright colours! I just love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really simple and effective technique and I love the colours that you used. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulously bright and cheery colours! This leaps right up off the 'page'. Thanks for the inspiration! Luv n’ Hugs. Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your direct-to-paper background is terrific! And I recognize that color combo as one of our previous CC&S challenges. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the vibrant colours you have use Jane and the angles that you have stamped the Cosmos on is so fun too. Simply beautiful and cheerful. Sorry it has taken me so long to pop by and comment. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.