Tuesday 27 June 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #229

Here I am hosting the final CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge for June and it's a sketch. It seems very fitting that this is the last challenge of the month as it will also be my last challenge as a DT member of CC&S. So I went with a favourite layout that I've used in the past, hope you'll enjoy using it too.

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2017/06/challenge-229.html

Here's my card:


I've stuck to nearly all one colour with just a few pops of blue in the flower centres.


And the scripty sentiment is one of my all time favourites too.

Supplies:
Stamps: SU, Blooms & Wishes
Ink: SU, cherry cobbler
Die: MFT Die-namics, stitched basic edges 
Embellishments: Doodlebug enamel dots, blue jean asst. 

It's going to be so much fun seeing what you all do with my sketch, I've already enjoyed looking at the DT cards - HERE.

A massive thanks goes from me to you, both for looking at my blog today and for all the fun I've had with you all at CC&S

And keep crafting! 

post signature

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this is your last DT card with CAS. You've been awesome! This card show how simple is really more. Great design sketch and great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gem, Jane! Love the CAS color scheme and the flower size. I was super-surprised to see the similarity of our thought process this week! The MFT stitched die is so pretty. I struggled to get the angle on my card.

    I will miss you on the DT, Jane. Your designs are quintessential CAS, so I have learned a lot on my own journey. Thank you. Thanks for the encouraging comments you left on my blog each week, too. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.
    Hugs to you, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a fun sketch - intimidating at first, but then I came up with quite a few ideas. Thank for a great challenge!

    We'll miss you! I wish you the best! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch for you last challenge. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome last sketch Jane and love your pretty CAS florals. Sad to see you leave CC&S but look forward to still seeing lots of your CAS creations around blog land and to have you working along side me at Uniko :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a great challenge, really made me think. Love your card inspiration for the sketch - I have much to learn. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great CAS card! I really enjoyed this sketch - it was very fun to play with. Wishing you all the best I will miss seeing your beautiful cards each week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.