Sunday 18 June 2017

Sunday Stuff

I was up early scrapping today, it's been so hot and sultry at night that it's difficult to sleep. so a little scrap therapy was just what I needed. Today's page is going into Stuck?!Sketches second June Challenge. Here's the sketch:

http://stucksketches.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/june-15-2017-sketch-challenge.html

And here's my way of interpreting it:


I started by making a heart mask and stamping all over it with a wood grain stamp.


Next I placed the main elements.....


.... and then added in the detail.


Both the card and the other small word elements were out of a Pocket Letter I received from my Australian friend Helen. She's always so clever at including bits and pieces that I love to incorporate onto my scrap pages.


Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill Basics cardstock & scraps from my stash
Stamp: SU, Hardwood
Ink: SU, marina mist
Embellishments: Simple Stories bloom & grow enamel dots; wooden stars from my stash 

Thanks for looking tody, I'm so pleased to have had your company.  And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet photo! So cool how you stamped that heart in the background! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is awesome, love the wood grain heart! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft heart in the background and thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.