Sunday 4 June 2017

Happy Little Stampers - June Christmas Challenge

Hi all! I'm here today sharing my DT card for the new Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge. And you're going to love the twist for this month - TREE

http://www.happylittlestampers.com/

And who hasn't got a Christmas tree stamp or two or three in their stash? The hardest thing about this new challenge is going to be deciding which one to use!


No brainer for me! I used this quirky and totally fabulous stamp from Wonky Tonk. Even the name sounds fun! And seeing as it is such a fun and different sort of tree I decided to ramp it up even more and chose my favourite purple and pink colour combo - and a touch of green, well it is a tree and Christmas.


Supplies:
Stamps: Wonky Tonk, Meet Me Under The christmas Tree & A Jolly Holly Christmas
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black 
Pens: Colorista, cyan, sorbet, magenta

So will you twist with us? And which colours are speaking to you right now? Can't wait to find out! The rest of the HLS DT have made cards to inspire you, check them out HERE and then get creating.

Thanks you so much for spending some of your precious time looking at my blog today, I really appreciate your visit.  And keep crafting!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute ..... I love the Wonky Tonk images xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a big grin on my face Jane 'cos I love this quirky purple tree! Wouldn't it be something to have one in real life this Christmas? Love the little music notes dotted on the card - it really adds to the whimsical feel.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous whimsical tree, Jane ... so quirky and fantastic in purple! Such fun! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So who's got the unusual colors for a Christmas card???! Ha! Ha! Love the quirky purple tree! What a fun card! I say bring on the unusual colors for Christmas! I almost included in my post that I have a good friend who loves pink and green, so she always gets a pink and green Christmas card. AND I love pink poinsettias! Thank you for your kind words on my blog! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project Jane. I love the unusual colors for the Christmas card. Combined with this beautiful stamp, it creates a unique card
    BożenA xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is indeed a fabulous image Jane, and the colors you chose are equally as fabulous!! I also love the embellishment of those whimsical musical notes. Awesome take on the twist!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.