Saturday 14 December 2013

Saturday Scribbles

Getting on with my post today before the day starts to take over like yesterday.

Just one little card to share inspired by my cards from yesterday, but using the colours from Color Throwdown. Such pretty subtle colours, just perfect for a birthday card.



Supplies:
Stamps: Unilko Studio, #1, #2 & #3
Inks: Memento, London fog, pear tart, sweet plum
Die: freebie from papercraft essentials magasine
Embellishments: pearl, paper string from my stash

Advent calendar task 14: Visit Woolsthorpe Manor.  This was a plant as I knew I had this booked when I inserted the cards.

Journal Your Christmas day 13: not quite finished, catch up tomorrow, fingers crossed!

Thanks for dropping by today and sending Christmas sparkle to you.

Jane

2 comments:

  1. So simply and perfectly SWEET! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your CAS design! The cute little tag just pops!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.