Monday 3 February 2014

A day in my life - February

So the second month of the year has begun! Doesn't seem a moment since I posted about the New Year and my intentions, here.  January was a complete achievement for me - YAY!

My day trip turned out to be a machine quilting workshop - well not your traditional sort of day trip, but I was there all day and I did have a drive to get there and I did get to meet lots of new people and have fun playing with fabric and my machine.  So that counts as far as I'm concerned.

And now it's already time to share the next installment of 'a day in my life'.  A good, but not very exciting day, but then that's just as it is for most of us I guess.  I envisage my great great grandchildren looking at this album and experiencing what it was like 'in the olden days'.


When I looked at this I decided to add the temperature to the shadow photo. It was such a lovely clear sunny Winter's day, but then the wind came and down came a fence panel.  So I shall tuck a journalling card behind to document this.

Thanks for dropping by today.

Jane
 ***

1 comment:

  1. So glad it's February and hoping to see some sign of Spring coming x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.