Friday 20 November 2015

Let's December Daily - Preparations 2


http://letsdecemberdaily.blogspot.com/2015/11/janes-2015-december-daily.html

Today at Let's December Daily I'm sharing a bit more of my album preparations. So I'm giving you a couple of peeps here on my blog.

I'm showing how I've decorated my album cover and why it's less rather than more!


And also how I've created a title page.


Hope I've got you wanting to know more. So pop on over to Let's December Daily for all the details. While you're there why not sign up to follow us? We're a friendly sociable bunch and would love to have you join us.

Thanks for your time today, I do appreciate it.  And keep crafting!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.