Wednesday 22 July 2020

Wednesday Words

Today my card has been created for a new to me challenge - The Flower Challenge. I discovered this challenge as my teammie on another challenge Milla is on their DT too.


The theme for July is Summer or Winter. Can you work out which season I plumped for?


Well the intention was to create a Winter themed card coloured in chilly blues and purples, but as you can see that didn't work out! I went with iconic Christmas colours instead, so still a Winter themed card, although I suppose it could also match the bright reds of some Summer flowers too.


I used one of my favourite Uniko stamp and die sets - Originally Organic Additions and die cut all the floral elements on my card, the larger ones popped up onto foam pads for dimension. The sentiment is the only part stamped directly onto the card. I fnished it all off by matting it onto a red card base.

Supplies: 
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Die: Uniko, Originally Organic Additions
Pens: Copic, R27, R29, R39, G94, YG67; Sakura gelly roll, white

I'm so pleased you had time to take a look at my blog today.Thanks a billion.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful and elegant.
    Thanks so much for playing along with The Flower Challenge.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.