Friday 1 October 2021

Uniko September Release - Introducing Stencil Flower Power #1

Welcome back to my second post featuring Uniko.  I'm showcasing the new Flower Power #1 stencil which is part of the September Uniko release.


And as all the other items in this release are Christmas related I decided to use the stencil for Christmas cards too.


I masked off halfway on a square card front and then inked through the stencil with red ink - thinking poinsettia here.


I then added in some holly leaves from Winter Foliage - an older stamp set and a sentiment from Christmas Sentiments - introduced yesterday.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Winter Foliage + matching dies, Christmas Sentiments
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black, cottage ivy, rhubarb stalk

Then I got to thinking that the half stencil reminded me of a star and my next two card were on a roll. I used some cool chilly winter colours for the first of these cards.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Background Builders Winter Wonderland, Christmas Wishes
Stencil: Uniko, Flower Power #1
Inks: Versafine Clair, nocturne; Ranger distress oxide, tumbled glass, salty ocean, peacock feathers

I stamped the Winter Wonderland image onto scrap paper first to create a mask so that I could reproduce the curve for the background inking.

I liked this design so much that I did it again in some warmer but untraditional colours. The greetings on this pair of cards is from the previously released Christmas Wishes.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Background Builders Winter Wonderland, Christmas Wishes
Stencil: Uniko, Flower Power #1
Inks: Versafine Clair, nocturne; Ranger distress oxide, dried marigold, kitsch flamingo, seedless preserves

One more introduction to come tomorrow - the most amazing and unique stamp set I've seen and then on Sunday at 9.00am UK time everything will be in the store for you to buy.

Thanks so much for looking today, hope to see you again tomorrow.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.