Friday 14 January 2022

Funky Fossil January Release Day

 YAY! Its' release day at Funky Fossil!

Which items have jumped into your basket?

Well just in case you need a bit of help making up your mind I've a couple of scrapbook pages and a CAS card to share.

 




As soon as I saw the arrow dies I knew they would be popping up on a scrapbook page. And I got straight to work with this page adding in other items from this new release - Flowerful paper & washi, enamel dots, Love & dies, Going Places stamps.


The arrows also made an appearance on one of my December album pages.


In case you're wondering we didn't get to see family. Not Covid, but a cold put paid to that!

And my final share is a CAS card using the Love & stamps and dies.






Thank you so much for spending some time looking at my blog - it's greatly appreciated. 

Stay safe, happy online shopping and keep crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.