Monday 6 June 2022

Uniko June Release - Introducing Organically Zesty

 Hello!

Welcome to the first day of introductions to Uniko's June release.

And we're feeling a bit fruity today!

For my first card I chose some citrus colours and inked up a central band before stamping the lemon image straight on top.


My next two cards are both paper pieced. I looked up the colour of orange and lemon blossom and chose a lightly scripted paper for the flowers.


This stamp set also includes some lovely sentiments.


Tomorrow there is an awesome set of co-ordinating stencils being introduced. hope to see you then.

Thanks for looking today. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane

x

2 comments:

  1. What amazing cards and so original with the paper piecing. I’m going to give that a try! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to paper piece these large images Jane and I love the graphic quality of the first. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.