Thursday 4 August 2022

Uniko BA Inspiration

 Hello!

How are you enjoying the last two releases from Uniko?

Today I have a couple of cards to share using the Sunshine & Rainbows and Background Blocks Rays stamp sets.



I've really been getting into doodling this summer and both my cards have this incorporated.


Once the stamping was complete I used black and white gel pens to add some extra detail.


What do you think? Is this something you might give a try? Be sure to share on social media if you do using #unikoltd.

Thanks for looking today.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried doodling on my cards, but I LOVE these. Makes them so much more personal and interesting. I might just give it a go! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.