Monday 31 October 2022

Uniko - Introducing MOD Background Builder Stencil

 Hello

Welcome to the first day of introductions to Uniko's November stencil release.

I love the symmetry of this stencil and created a couple of cards in shades of blue and green.


I left this first card without a sentiment as I thought it could be used as a notelet. The next card I added Congratulations from Everyday Sentiments.


So what do you think? A really useful addition to your stencil stash I'm thinking.

Come back tomorrow for the next introduction - one to match Uniko's fabulous Flower Power series.

Thanks for looking. 
Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Great cards Jane, lovely colours. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully put together Jane (as always) I love the simplicity of the cards and the lovely stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both gorgeous, I particularly love that flawless blend on your first card x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.