Saturday 6 September 2014

Unscripted Sketches Game 1

At last the day has arrived and it's time to reveal the first challenge at Unscripted Sketches.  Drum roll please!

http://unscriptedsketches.com/ 

And here's my card all ready for my new grandson's album when he makes his appearance later this year.  So it's a first for him too!

  

As you can see I rotated the sketch to give me a landscape card which fits the album size I'm going to be using better - a simple stories sn@p 6" x 8".

I started by inking through a stencil with distress ink onto some kraft cardstock. My intention is to journal onto this section of the card.



Next I die cut a banner from patterned paper and then a circle mat to go behind the scan photo which I also die cut into a circle.


Then I added some machine stitching and stamped the sentiments and sequins.  The card was finished with a die cut love sentiment and a wooden pointing arm.

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Journal It & Good Times; Uniko Studio, A Gift For You
Inks: Ranger distress, frayed burlap; SU, real red; Memento, rich cocoa
Stencil: Memory Box, mesh
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Miss Caroline Dilly Dally & Follow Your Heart
Die: Lawn Fawn, Stitched Party Banner; Spellbinders, standard cirlce small; Clearly Besotted, love
Embellishments: Scrap 365wooden shapes

So now it's over to you!  Can't wait to see what you all come up with and I'm really looking forward to making some new blog friends who enjoy project life, scrapbooking or card making.

Thanks for looking today.

Jane
 ***

3 comments:

  1. FAB make for this sketch challenge, and not a hint of purple!!!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just occasionally I stretch myself and manage without purple!

      Delete
  2. YAY for the NEW Unscripted Sketches...and you on the DT!!!! Yahooooooooooooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.