Wednesday 1 February 2017

The Male Room #53 Numbers

Hi there! Today I'm here to share my DT card for the new challenge at The Male Room

http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2017/02/challenge-53-theme.html

A lovely simple theme with a huge potential for different interpretations. Here's mine:


I was still in scrapbooking mode when I created this card and thought it would be a useful addition to either a page or a Project Life insert - and I include both genres in my yearly albums.


I also thought the simple colour scheme would make it suitable for most of my pages which are nearly all male themed anyway.

Supplies:
Papers: Kaisercraft, A Touch of Gold; ep, Times & Seasons; AC, Nightfall
Punch: Woodware, inverse corner
Die: Spellbinders, small labels
Embellishments: Freckled Fawn enamel dots

Not a scrapbooker? Well then you need to go check out the rest of The Male Room's DT creations - here - there's sure to be something there that will spark your imagination.

Thanks so much for your visit today, I'm so glad to have had your company.  And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. WoW what a fantastic card you made :-)) Such a beautiful papers you use.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Great use of all those super design papers. I do love the words! Great take on the challenge. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I LOVE this card, what great sentiments and as you say, it would be a great addition to a scrapbook page.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.