Friday 3 January 2014

New Year Greetings

Hey! 

Happy New Year to EVERYONE!

Well I'm back, beginning to wake up from the post Christmas / New Year tardiness that always gets me at this time of the year.  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with lots of wishes coming true and that you're all ready to face whatever the New Year brings.

I may not have blogged for a while, but I have been busy making the pages for my Christmas journal, beginning my new journey with One Little Word and thinking about what I'm hoping to achieve in 2014. So my first share of the year will be my intentions for 2014.


I've tried to make them simple, realistic and achievable but still with a little bit of a challenge to keep me motivated.

So here's my 1st January 'a day in my life' pages.

Now I just have to catch up with sharing my Christmas Journal pages (see below) at The Memory Nest and I'm off to a good start.

Thanks for dropping by today.

Jane

1 comment:

  1. Just popping by to wish you a very Happy & Healthy 2014. Your intentions sound FAB and I look forward to seeing more of your work here in blog land this year :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.