Wednesday 30 July 2014

Wednesday Words

Hey! And welcome to my blog!

Today I'm sharing a card for the anything goes challenge at Less is More which also uses the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch as inspiration. 

We'd love you to display our banner 

We went new grandson shopping last week to make a start on getting his room planned and my daughter-in-law chose cute owls as her theme. And would you believe it I have a freebie set from Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine that features an owl - well I just had to get on and have a play!


 I broke open my new Paper smooches dies to add a bit of texture to this one layer card.   And once again I picked up on the ribbon inspiration from my AAA Card team mate Vicki. Then I had the idea to pop a left over piece of the ribbon behind the crosses to make them stand out a bit more.

Supplies:
Stamp: Oscar the Owl freebie
Inks: Memento, rich cocoa
Pens: Promarkers, mustard, soft green, crimson; Flexmarkers, almond, cinnamon
Dies: Paper Smooches, stitched
Embellishments: ribbon from my stash

I'm so glad you popped by today, hope you found something to inspire you. Thanks for your time!

Jane
 ***

5 comments:

  1. Smashing make - love that image

    KAthyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those dies Jane, fab creation!
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uber cute and fun Jane
    Love that little owl and your layout
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry this comment is so late, but I was on holiday in Spain last week and wifi was a little limited and slow!
    This is fab Jane!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.