My theme this month is Autumn changes.
1. Holly berries just beginning to ripen and turn red.
2. Trees turning colour at Belton House.
3. And a closer look at those leaves.
4. Cob nuts grabbed before the squirrels found them.
5. Conkers all shiny and bursting from their prickly shells.
6. A dandelion clock glistening with early morning dew. I took this photo on my walk round to my dad's, by the time I walked back early afternoon the grass had been cut and the clock had gone. Really brought home to me the importance of catching it while you can.
7. I tracked these toadstools over three days to capture how quickly they changed.
8. Autumn wouldn't be complete without pumpkins. Was very tempted by the pottery ones at a local garden centre.
9. The days get shorter and my early evening visit to my dad is now done in that beautiful twilight hour.
10. And best of all for me I get my boots out again!
Well that's my Autumn offering complete, hope you enjoyed looking. Thanks for visiting today.