Monday 6 July 2015

The Memory Nest - Make It Monday 43

Today sees the first Make It Monday July challenge begin over at The Memory Nest. You're going to love using this sketch whether it's scrapbooking or cardmaking that is your thing.

http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2015/07/make-it-monday-no-43.html

I fell in love with this paper from the Simple Stories Say Cheese collection as soon as I opened the packet - yes I just had to have the whole collection, you know how it is! And of course I've got the perfect model for my photos who never says 'not another photograph'.



I'm so enjoying the magic of being a granny all over again, seems I never tire of being amazed and impressed by every little step of his development.


I used a couple of the clips from the collection and a trimmed down card. And I picked up on the stars already on the paper by adding some extras taken from a shaker sequin collection.


And my journalling says it all! But of course is now completely out of date!

Supplies:
Papers, stickers & clips: Simple Stories, Say Cheese & Say Cheese II
Embellishments: Simple Stories, diy burlap stickers; Lucy's Cards Little Things, gold dust stars

Do go check out the rest of the DT creations and our fabulous Guest Designer for July, Kerry Bruce, at The Memory Nest. And Leslie is increasing your chances to win this month, go see what she has on offer.

Thanks for spending some time with me today, I do appreciate it. And keep crafting!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Another adorable layout for our sketch challenge! Just LOVE your style AND you definitely ROCKED this collection!! Thank you!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet layout! Great take on the sketch Jane!! I too LOVE this paper collection and bought one of everything - and a few extra pages of my favorite 12x12's too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.