Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Tuesday Talk

Happy Little Stampers have started a new Christmas challenge this month and the focus word is TREE.

http://www.happylittlestampers.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/hls-july-christmas-challenge.html

And as my Visible Image flower stem was still on my block I decided to see if I could create a tree with it. So did it work? What do you think?


I cut myself a triangular mask from scrap paper and used it to keep the shape as I zig-zagged down from the top with my stamping.


I die cut the tree card into a stitched square and then lifted it by using funky foam behind it. I chose a really simple Uniko Christmas greeting to complement the CAS style of the tree.

Supplies:
Stamp: Visible Image, Flower Incognito; Uniko, Simply Said Christmas
Inks: SU, cucumber crush, soft suede
Die: Lawn Fawn, large stitched square stackables 

Thanks for dropping by today, your time is much appreciated. And keep crafting!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. I love the look of that tree Jane!
    Lovely CAS card!
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, love the technique. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS ....... love this card.

    Loved one of your recent cards so much I CASE'd it - check out my blog post tomorrow morning!!!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tree the shape of it os brilliant, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Very modern design and beautiful style CAS. Thank you for sharing with us in Happy Little Stampers Christmas.
    Regards,
    BozenA DT HLSC

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great CAS card Jane, love the tree. Thanks for joining in our first Christmas challenge at Happy Little Stampers. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.