Thursday 13 August 2015

CAS Colours & Sketches #137

Hey! A new CAS Colours & Sketches challenge begins today and this week it's a sketch.

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2015/08/challenge-137-sketch.html

Well this just screamed Christmas snowflakes to me and out came my favourite purples and some very sparkly cardstock.



I started by stamping the large background doily and then die cut a splot from that glitter card. The front doily was stamped, fussy cut and mounted onto pads. A simple Christmas greeting finished off my card an then I made myself stop - it would have been so easy to lash on more glitter and gem stones, but I was determined to stay CAS!


Supplies:
Stamps: niko, Decortive Doilies The Hands of Time, Simply Said Christmas
Ink: Memento, Elderberry
Die: Waffle Flower, Make Something Today

Over to you now. What will this sketch inspire you to create? Will it be a Christmas theme or something completely different? Which are your go-to colours and stamp sets? I'm so looking forward to finding out!

Thanks for your time today, I really appreciate you dropping by my blog.

And keep crafting! 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Love the colour & the combo of doilies and glitter :) Must join in on the challenge this week, love the sketch. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously considered making a Christmas card with die cut snowflakes for my sample card for the challenge! I like how you've used the pretty purple doilies here. Very festive! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.