Saturday 2 December 2017

Saturday Slot

I'm playing at Color Throwdown today, their colours really jumped out at me and I think they're super classy and perfect for a Christmas card.


http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/color-throwdown-471.html

Here's my card:


I have a missed train connection to thank for the purchase of this beautiful bauble stamp - what else is a girl to do when waiting around!  The bauble is heat embossed on to grey cardstock and then glittered silly with a Sakura gelly roll pen - another tip from the HLS Craft Retreat.


Supplis: 
Stamps: Creat a Smile, Delicate Decorations; Uniko, Festive Sentiments
Ink: Versafine + Ranger Superfine black
Die: MFT Die-namics,  stitched fishtail tags
Paper: Kaisercraft, A Touch of Gold
Pen: Sakura Gelly Roll, clear star
Gold mirri card from my stash

So pleased you found time to drop by today, hope to see you again soon.  And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.