Tuesday 7 January 2020

White with 1 - January Challenge

WooHoo!

 How fun to have you visit today for my first post as a DT member at White With 1 scrapbook challenge.

  No photo description available.

Love this misty mountain grey combined with the white and lots of interesting textures in the photo prompts.


I picked up on the wool by using a Funky Fossil knitted background stencil, the straws with the striped paper strip and used wood grain squares behind the photo. I was a bit stuck for the stones but I think my enamel hearts sort of echo their look. And of course there is no obligation to use the photo prompts, i just like to challenge myself!

 
I didn't have enough upper case letters to spell out the horse's name, so substituted with some lower case letters. Why are the letters you need always missing from sets?!!


Did you spot the quilt in the photo background? I'm proud to say that I sewed it and love how it looks in her room.

Supplies:
Papers: AC, Crate Paper Sunny Days; SU, woodgrain; scraps from my stash
Stencil: Funky Fossil, Knitted Background
Ink: SU, smoky slate
Alphas: Freckled Fawn, puffy alphabet; Lilybeedesign, ABC stickers; Echo Park, Winter Park
Stickers: Jillibean soup; Photoplay, Vintage Girl; Cocoa Vanilla, Boy's Rule; Elle's Studio, puffy stickers; Simple Stories, Life in Color; Msggie Holmes sticker book

Thanks you so much for visiting my blog today and I hope to see your pages popping up in the White With 1 facebook group. Find the links and challenge details HERE and HERE.

And remember to keep crafting!

Jane
x

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.