Monday 10 February 2020

Monday Moment

Today I'm sharing the card I made for February's AAA Cards facebook lottery. The theme is Cats & Dogs.


I used a really cute stamp from Wild Rose Studio for my card.


As you can see this stamp has three dogs and so adheres to the challenge requirements of more than dog or more than one cat or a combinations of cats and dogs - no singles allowed.

I simply stamped and coloured - what could be more relaxing than that!


Supplies:
Stamps: Wild Rose Studio, Dogs in Pots; Uniko, Hello Lovely
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black
Colours: Copic pens; Sakura white gelly roll

Thanks so much for dropping by today, it's always so much more fun when I get visitors.

And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Just passing by to say how much I love this card. It is so darn cute and your colouring is just amazing. Can't achieve this with Promarkers that's why I always go back to my colour pencils. I agree, colouring is just relaxing ! Thanks again. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.