Thursday 27 February 2020

Thursday Thoughts

Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Perfectly CAS Challenge. The theme this month is SHAPES.


Here's my card using the brand new Uniko Background Builders Arts Decoratif and a greeting from Anniversaire Arts Decoratif.


I heat embossed all the stamping and then added colour using promarkers.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Background Builders Arts Deocratif, Anniversaire Arts Decoratif
Imk: Versamark clear + Ranger superfine black embossing powder
Pens: Copic, R27, R29, V17

Thanks so much for your time today, I'm delighted that you visited my blog.

And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. A perfect little card. Love the art deco feel and the bold colours, it works brilliantly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The strip from the Background Builders works really well here Jane. The addition of the small deco motif really works well.
    Thanks for joining in at P CAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how clean and classy this is, Jane. A perfect choice of stash for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at Perfectly CAS x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.