Wednesday 15 April 2020

Wednesday Words

Today I'm sharing a card I created for the STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge.


I was inspired by the colours and the segment lines on the citrus fruits.


I used the butterfly cover plate from CUTplorations as my starting point. I trimmed it down and adhered it to black card and added colour using Arteza brush pens. I matted it onto a thin green layer and then onto black and finally another thin green layer.


I stamped out the greeting from Brave One and then chopped it up and used part of it on my card.

Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations, Brave One
Die: CUTplorations butterfly cover plate
Inks: versafine Clair, nocturne
Colour: Arteza brush pens, orange, red, bumblebee yellow

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog today, it's been great to have your company for a while.

Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning Jane, I love the colours and the design. Thanks so much for joining our April flight theme and photo prompt challenge over at STAMPlorations xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning - I love the butterfly beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining in with the STAMPlorations Theme and Photo challenge.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.