Saturday 31 October 2020

Polkadoodles Too Cute New Release - Snowball Kisses

Have you seen the new clear stamp release over at Polkadoodles? Well today I'm sharing some ideas using one of the stamp sets - Snowball Kisses.


For this card I started by creating a bit of a background scene using one of the Christmas Holiday Layering stencils and two colours of ink. And quite a bit of added in sparkle too! I then coloured up the sweet carol singing rabbit and popped her up onto a snowy bank.

For my trio of tags I used each of the main images from Snowball Kisses and a Posydoodles tag die. The papers are from All About The Dudes and Gnome For Christmas packs. The images were cut and popped up onto foam pads and added on top of the diagonally cut papers. I finished each tag off with a stamped holly sprig, a ribbon and that obligatory Christmas sparkle.

Are you in love with these super cute images as much as me? If you go visit the Polkadoodles shop you'll find loads more DT inspiration using them. But be warned you're going to fall even more in love with them!

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog today it's been so much fun to have your company.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.