Saturday 12 December 2020

Uniko Christmas Party

I'm so pleased to have you stop by today as I'm joining in with Uniko's 2020 Christmas Party.


Everyone LOVES a party, right?

This is a crafty party of course! Join in the party by sharing your Christmas cards, tags, projects or scrapbook pages using Uniko Clear Stamps, Stencils or Designer Dies. See the Party Rules on the Uniko blog - HERE.

And of course there are PRIZES!

First Prize £25 eGift Certificate
Second & Third Prize Winners Choice of £10 In-Stock Clear Stamp Set
Random Lucky Comment £5 In-Stock Clear Stamp Set

And I've created a trio of cards using the brand new Uniko stamp sets - Christmas Wishes & Framed Holly.


My first card uses the Framed Holly stamped off the top edge of the card. I masked off the bottom of the card to achieve this. I then coloured the holly leaves with a Copic pen and added some Stickles glitter and a scattering of small red gems. I chose the Holly Jolly sentiment - a perfect match for the Framed Holly.


Loving the dark green from the first card I reached for dark green card and heat embossed the Framed Holly in a sparkling snow white. I then randomly coloured some of the berries with a red Copic pen and added a sentiment matted onto a white card flag shape across the middle. So quick, so easy!


Continuing the red and dark green theme my last card just had to be CAS! I started by stamping the sentiment phrase in red ink and then heat embossed it with a clear holographic sparkle powder from WOW! I then added the holly leaves, coloured them in two shades of dark green and added a trio of red gems over the stamped berries. Finally I added the striped border using Background Builders Classics, staed in red and heat embossed to match the sentiment.


Thanks you so much for visiting my blog as part of the Uniko party. I really hope you'll join in the fun and play along and maybe even win one of the super generous prizes Bev is offering.

Happy Christmas! Remember 'Tis the Season to be Jolly Careful, so stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Ooh love a party. What you wearing? πŸ’…πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the holly stamp! Gorgeous cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the holly stamp. Fab cards. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful trio of cards. If I had to pick a fave, it would be the 3rd one . . . just so CAS and lovely.

    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.