Wednesday 16 December 2020

Polkadoodles Too Cute Christmas Fishes

Hey! Today I'm sharing a tall slimline card I created using the awesome new Too Cute Christmas Fishes digi stamps from Polkadoodles.


As soon as I saw the fish tank that is included in this digi set I knew I wanted to turn it upside down to be a balloon - I have a bit of a thing for balloons on cards! So I place three above the mermaid and added strings with a fine liner black pen after I had printed it out.


I added some sea weedy colour at the bottom of the card to ground the mermaid using the Magical Grasses stencil.


After I had coloured the balloons I used a colourless blender pen to create a mottled effect. I finished it all off with some extra bubbles using clear gems and matted it onto red and then aqua card stock.

Supplies:
Ink: Ranger distress, tumbled glass
Pens: Copic, BG10, BG11, BG23, BG34, E000, E00, R39, R59, RV000, RV00, B0000, CO, colourless blender
Other: Pretty Pink Posh, clear gems

Huge thanks for stopping by today, I really appreciate it.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.