Friday 1 April 2022

Funky Fossil April Release Day

 Hello!

It's release day at Funky Fossil!

I have a few samples to share today if you have still to make your mind up.

My first card combines one of the Motley Crew members out for a magical walk surrounded by the mystical colours of the Forest Glade stencil.


On my next card Treetop Lane gets a Halloween inspired colour makeover - should have added some bats!


My third card uses the small circular window from Architectural stamped repeatedly on a bokeh stencilled background to say thanks with one of the die cut Funky Words. The bokeh circles are from the stencil Diwali Candle.


My final card today was a bit of an experiment using the Waters Edge stamps on pearlised navy card and Brilliance brilliant white ink. Still not too sure about this one.


So that's a wrap! I'll leave you to enjoy your shopping now.

Thanks for dropping by.

Stay safe and keep crafting!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.