Thursday 31 March 2022

Funky Fossil April Release - Introducing Serenitea

 Hello!

It's the final day of introductions to Funky Fossil's April release. And if you like fine china and afternoon tea this could be the perfect match for you.


So gloriously pretty don't you think? 
I'm excited to share my sample cards using this set.


I used the beautiful swirl from the Cup of Love stencil to create a background and then matted up the trio tower of cups and coloured them to match.

My next card uses papers from the Shibori pad - not ready to put these papers away yet. I paper pieced the cups and coloured the flowers and birds in toning shades of blue.


I also used one of the Shibori papers as matt and added in two trios of the matching enamel dots. It pleases me to have three sets of trios!

For my final share I went with a favourite combo - kraft card and colouring pencils.


So that's all the introductions complete and everything will be in the shop from 9am tomorrow 1st April. Time for you to reflect a little and decide which products have rung your bell and get that wish list sorted!

I have a few more samples to share tomorrow, hope to see you then.

Thanks so much for looking today.
Stay safe and keep crafting!
Jane
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.