Saturday 26 March 2022

Funky Fossil April Release - Introducing Waters Edge

 Hello!

Welcome to the first day of introductions to Funky Fossil's April release.


How beautiful is this set! Hope you like my samples.

This stamp set just lends itself to scene building and all three of my cards have utilised this.

The washi edges I used on my last card reminded me of the movement of water. Sneak peek of this washi which matches a very beautiful paper pad being introduced later this week. 


Day one complete. Tomorrow something completely different - well that's what you've come to expect from Funky Fossil releases after all!

Thanks for looking.

Stay safe and keep crafting!
Jane
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.